|In this way, you can both earn money by investing, and obtain Turkish Citizenship as well.|
In addition, you can resell the property you have bought after 3 years.
Make an investment in this amazing city for you and your family.
- The price must be 250.000 USD at least (one or more properties).
- It must be suitable for obtaining the Title Deed and to be registered at the notary republics.
- The value of the property(s) must be 250.000 USD or more in the valuation report.
- It is important to have a Turkish taxation number in all the steps for buying a property.
- It is enough to have an original passport with its translation to get the number.
- Experts that are authorized from the Banking Supervisory Board will give the real value of the property that will be bought and a report will be prepared.
- The property’s value must be 250.000 USD or more to obtain citizenship.
- The money will be directly transferred from the buyer account to the seller’s account.
- The title deed of the property will be given by the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre, and it will be registered that this title deed will not be sold for 3 years.
- Signed samples of the receipts will be taken from the bank.
- After finishing the process of money transferring, the construction company will move the ownership of the title deed to the new owner, which is the buyer.
- Or, a promise of buying will be signed at the notary.
- After signing the receipts and obtaining the report of valuation, a document shows that the property is suitable for citizenship will be given.
- The residence permit will be applied for the buyer and his/her family.
- Private health insurance covering the period of the permission will be obtained during the process of obtaining a residence permit.
Obtaining a certificate of conformity
- After accomplishing all the steps mentioned before, an application of citizenship will be applied to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
- Obtaining the Turkish Citizenship will take place after the president’s approval.
- You will get the Turkish ID and passport and you will have all the rights of being a Turkish Citizen.
Turkish laws allow you to be a dual citizen. If the country you are a citizen has no restrictions on this regard, you can become dual citizens.
No. There is no such condition.
Yes, you can. You can also prefer commercial properties with rental income.
- The investor makes the payment of the real estate that he/she prefers.
- An appraisal report is prepared for the real estate that is bought.
- At the time of purchase of the real estate, a minimum of 250000 USD of bank receipt is received.
- The investor and the seller meet in the General Directorate of Land Registry, and the seller receives from the buyer the commitment of not to sell the real estate for 3 years.
- The documents are sent to the Foreign Affairs of Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation by the General Directorate of Land Registry.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs issues a “Certificate of Conformity”. Afterwards, it is sent with the cover page to the General Directorate of Immigration Affairs and the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs for the next procedure. Also, an information email sent to the person who will apply for citizenship.
- After receiving the Certificate of Conformity, a residence permit application is made to the Directorate of Migration Management. After the waiting period is completed, a turquoise card is received.
- An application is made for Citizenship to Provincial Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs.