Avcılar is one of the most promising districts of Istanbul. It is on the European side of the city, just to the west of the Küçükçekmece. With a population of around 436.000, the district is becoming more and more popular.
- Avcılar is today a very urbanized area that has all vital life amenities and an amazing coastline on the Marmara Sea, which makes it so appealing to foreign investors.
- Being close to the new Istanbul canal project will give the Avcılar area an advantage and impact the area’s property prices, overall infrastructure, and even population figures.
- Thanks to its beaches, Avcılar is a great place to spend quality time with your family, friends, and your pets.
- It is mainly connected to the rest of the city through the Metrobus, Istanbul’s most efficient transportation network. The E5 highway is also easily accessible.
- There are multiple shopping malls and supermarkets in the district, such as Pelican mall and Marmara market.
- Avcılar is also home to two prominent universities: Istanbul University and Gelisim University. With their large number of students, you will easily find rent for your property!
Avcılar is a central area in Istanbul that is very modern and urbanized, and that is why its population is continuously increasing. It is a strategic location with wonderful sea views. In fact, Avcılar is only 26 kilometers away from Taksim, you might think that’s a long-distance, but for a big city like Istanbul, such distance is an Istanbulite’s daily going-to-work, and with the City’s ultra-modern transportation system, you would reach a very far area in less than 30 minutes! Avcılar also has numerous metrobus stations, and the district is between E5 and TEM highways.
The Avcılar district is increasingly becoming popular for its booming real estate sector. Property is on sale in Avcılar for relatively medium budgets, and it’s generally considered as a moderately-priced region. However, it is expected that real estate in Avcılar will soar once the new Istanbul canal project reaches an advanced phase of construction. So, if you’re thinking about investing in property in Avcılar for sale and rent, we recommend you do it now while it’s still affordable.