Make an investment in this amazing city for you and your family.
Get a strong Turkish passport and enter 116 countries visa-free.
With your passport, you can be a dual citizen of 2 countries.
Find the best offer
- The price must be 250.000 USD al least (one or more properties)
- It must be suitable for obtaining the Title Deed and to be registered at the notary republics.
- The value of the property(s) must be 250.000 USD or more in the valuation report.
Must obtain the taxation number
- It is important to have a Turkish taxation number in all the steps for buying a property.
- It is enough to have an original passport with its translation to get the number.
- The money transfer will be sent directly from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account. The bank account of the buyer bust be a Turkish bank.
- To accomplish this step, the buyer must have his original passport and a taxation number.
- Some Turkish bank require a bill to verify your address in Turkey.
Getting a valuation report for the property
- Experts that are authorized from the Banking Supervisory Board will give the real value of the property that will be bought and a report will be prepared.
- The property’s value must be more that 250.000 USD or more in order to obtain the citizenship.
Transferring the money for the property(s)
- The money will be directly transferred from the buyer account to the seller’s account.
- The title deed of the property will be given by General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadaster, and it will be registered that this title deed will be not sold for 3 years.
- Signed samples of the receipts will be taken from the bank.
The approval of the title deed or signing the promise of selling at the notary
- After finishing the process of money transferring, the construction company will move the ownership of the title deed to the new owner which is the buyer.
- Or, a promise of buying will be signed at the notary.
Obtaining a certificate of conformity
- After signing the receipts and obtaining the report of valuation, a document shows that the property is suitable for citizenship will be given.
- A residence permission will be applied for the buyer and his/her family.
- A private health insurance covering the period of the permission will be obtain during the process of obtaining the residence permission.
Obtaining a certificate of conformity
- After accomplishing all the steps mentioned before, an application of citizenship will be applied at the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
Obtaining the Turkish citizenship
- Obtaining the Turkish citizenship will take place after the president’s approval.
- You will get the Turkish ID and passport and you will have all the rights of being a Turkish citizen.
If you want to get Turkish citizenship in Turkey through purchasing property over 250,000 USD by applying to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre. After the application, the valuation report and bank wire transfer are checked. An application for a residence permit is made by obtaining citizenship approval from this institution. Upon receipt of the approval and residence permit, these two documents are provided to the Directorate of Population and the process of becoming a Turkish citizen begins in this way.
The whole process is completed in 30 to 45 days, depending on the intensity of the relevant institutions.
Yes, your wife and your children under the age of 18 are entitled to citizenship.
The purchase can be made at the same time for more than one property. What is important here is that the total value is over $ 250000.
Sale price that involved in the formal bill and market value determined by sales price and appraisal report (each one separately) must be higher than the amount required by the regulations. The sale is made on the basis of the last published effective selling rate of Central Bank.
The appraisal report shall be taken from the appraisal companies published on the website of the BDDK. The date of issuance of the appraisal report submitted during the application must be at least three months before the application date. The valuation report that mentioned shall be considered valid until the process is completed.
Foreign exchange or the equivalent of transferring of sales price through foreign countries or banks in our country it can be done as Turkish currency. It has to be proven that the price of the real estate was sent by the buyer to the seller’s account.
In order to be granted citizenship, it is necessary to obtain a report indicating that the actual value of the purchase is over 250.000 USD by a sworn appraisal expert. The matter should be considered is to take advice from experienced companies in the field of real estate in order to make sure that the real value of the investment is above this amount.
The value of this report is important for you to be entitled to citizenship. Therefore, it is important that you make this investment by taking consultancy from companies such as İnvesto Global. Because İnvesto Global only recommends projects that sure it has real values in the appraisal report and someone had previously made an investment for this Project.
No. However, in a country where you are a foreigner, it is not possible for you to handle such workload and procedure alone in government offices. Therefore, both in order to make your investment at the right price and in confidence and to avoid any kind of victimization in this process, we recommend you to get support from the biggest consultancy company such as Investo Global.
No. After this stage, it must be confirmed by the ministry that you do not pose any threat to national security. If you had not in any activities that pose a threat to the national security of the Republic of Turkey in the past, or if you do not have any organization connection that could create this danger after this approval process you will be citizens of the Republic of Turkey.
Of course it is not easy to have a new passport. It will enable you to complete this process easier by following on your behalf the all legal process from the purchase of the real estate to the purchase of the passport.
The laws of the Republic of Turkey is allowed to be dual citizens. If the country you are a citizen has no restrictions on this regard, by taking the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey, you can become dual citizens.
No. The citizenship assistant that will be assigned to you by Investo Global will collect all the documents on your behalf and it will minimize your time and time loss between institutions. In all of these process steps, your experienced counsellor will be at your disposal.
No. There is no such condition.
No. Only the person who is going to purchase the property is enough to come with all the family documents.
If he is entitled to citizenship under the age of 18, you will be subject to the military provisions of normal Turkish citizens. However, if he provides documents that he had military service in his own country, he will be exempted from military service. When he gets entitled for citizenship if he is over the age of 22, he will be exempted from military service without any conditions.
Yes. He/she can be entitled to Turkish citizenship if it is proved that he/she is disabled as unable to care for herself/himself with special application documents.
Citizens of all countries that do not have any restriction to purchase a property in Turkey can apply for the citizenship. (Buying property is forbidden for the citizens of Syria and Armenia)
You can ensure that all transactions are followed on your behalf by giving a power of attorney to any of the legal team of Investo Global.
Yes you can. You can also prefer commercial properties with rental income.
The value of the immovable/immovable properties purchased between 12.01.2017-18.09.2018 is at least $ 1,000,000; The value of the immovable / immovable properties to be received for the date and after the date of 19.09.2018 should be at least $ 250.000. The immovables received before 12.01.2017 are out of scope.
While this is possible, this issue will be notified to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs and the situation related to citizenship will be re-evaluated.
The share value of the real estate purchased between 12.01.2017-18.09.2018, at least $ 1,000,000; It can be applied if there is at least $ 250,000 for the purchased property dated 19.09.2018 and after.
- The buyer makes the payment of the real estate that he/she prefers.
- An appraisal report is prepared for the real estate that bought.
- At the time of purchase of the real estate, a minimum of 250000 USD of bank receipt is received.
- The buyer and the seller meet in the General Directorate of Land Registry and the seller receives from the buyer the commitment of not to sell the real estate for 3 years.
- The documents are sent to the Foreign Affairs of Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation by the General Directorate of Land Registry.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs issues a “Certificate of Conformity. Afterwards, it is sent with the cover page to the General Directorate of Immigration Affairs and the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs for the next procedure. Also, an information email sent to the person who will apply for citizenship.
- After receiving the Certificate of Conformity, a residence permit application is made to the Directorate of Migration Management. After the waiting period is completed, a turquoise card is received.
- An application is made for Citizenship to Provincial Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs.
During all these processes that looks complicated, you will complete all these procedures easily without wasting any time through your expert assistant assigned to you by Investo Global